The Chris Klug Foundation is dedicated to promoting lifesaving organ & tissue
donation and improving the quality of life for those touched by donation.
Donor Dudes Of The Month
Our Donor Dudes of the Month are the members of the CKF Leadville 100 Mountain Bike Team! Every team member rode 100 miles to raise awareness about the importance of organ & tissue donation.Live Life, Give Life
Organ Donation Saves Lives
Chris Klug was diagnosed with PSC in 1991, a rare degenerative bile duct condition. The only cure was a liver transplant. He received his lifesaving transplant on July 28, 2000 thanks to the heroic and selfless donation decision of another family.Live Life, Give Life
Donor Dude Video Packet
Cypress Creek High School - Elizabeth Mosher, Health Teacher
"I've been teaching Health for over 8 years and this was the best (and easiest) time that I've had covering this topic."Live Life, Give Life
- October 05, 2014 CKF at the Western Slope College Fair
- October 07, 2014 Run for Your Life
- October 10, 2014 Donor Dudes Game Night at Aspen High
- October 16, 2014 Colorado Health, Physcial Education, Recereation and Dance Conference
- October 23, 2014 9th Annual Aspen Summit for Life Kick-Off PARTY!
- View Full Calendar